4 replies to this topic

Xudo

Xudo

Историк и теоретик

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Active Posts 3117
  • Character:Xudo

If you find any typos or incorrect spelling in game or in forum, report about it in this thread. Our dev team will fix them as soon as possible.

Несмотря на то, что мы тут обсуждаем разные штуки, в первую очередь нам всем нужна большая долгая цель.

Калькулятор талантов

Xudo

Xudo

Историк и теоретик

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Active Posts 3117
  • Character:Xudo

Hand-made UAV: "Home-made reconnaissance drone control. The drone tracks signals from suits and chips locating enemy position in 12m area. Operates for one round."

M202A2 "Ignites the ground at the explosion area.\nDecreases fire resistance for next attacks."

"Sweeper Helmet" is better to name "Exterminator Helmet" or "Purifier Helmet".

Word "helmet" in class helmets is not capitalized. In all other helmets it is capitalized.

Any common juggernaut armor description: "Jaggernaut's specialized armor..."

Prime juggernaut armor description: "Improved jaggernaut class armor..."

Camera description "360 camera. Detects enemy in the line-of-sight" explains its use badly.

This will be better: "Detects enemy in the line of sight in all directions."

Rebis Grenade B description is incorrect. I propose this: "Creates a cloud of inert rebis which lasts for 2 rounds. A character who finished the turn inside the cloud receives an effect:"

Edited by Xudo, 31 October 2015 - 22:22 PM.

Несмотря на то, что мы тут обсуждаем разные штуки, в первую очередь нам всем нужна большая долгая цель.

Калькулятор талантов

DodE

DodE

• Pip
  • Active Posts 1
  • Character:DodE

The food stocks quest information reads:

"Return the stolen by punks products to the factory."

I think it should be writen:

"Return the products stolen by punks to the factory."

Typo 1.jpg

Also found this russian (i think) text in english version:

Typo 2.png

Zeta

Zeta

Демиург

• Roots
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Active Posts 3441
  • City:Санкт-Петербург
  • Character:Zeta
Thank you. Let us know, if you find something else.

Неполиткорректен, нетолерантен и зол.

datalore

datalore

• Pip
  • Active Posts 2
  • Character:datalore

Would be a full time job to write down all the text errors,i have noticed that almost every quest i have started has errors or is written in such a way it makes no sense to an English speaking person.....i can not remember all of them but the quest i just the minute picked up say:

No.although ,wait ...Peter's also gone somewhere.And for the last week they were coming by together often.At the last time i've seen Peter,he was babbling about some astonishing tractor,which they have stumbled upon at the construction site.He just loves theses tractors....maybe they area disassembling it into parts.

This quest line would make more sense if it said "No.although ,wait....I've not seen Peter in awhile and for the past week they have been coming in together.The last time i saw Peter he was talking about a tractor they found at the construction site.He does love tractors maybe they are still there?"

Every quest almost has broken English and i can not come on here every 5mins and retype all your quests and TBH asking the players to post errors is silly when someone at your office should just read the lot and correct it .....since (like i said) EVERY other quest sounds like a Chinese man who only knows 5 words of English explain the quest.

Nothing worse than a game that cant even explain the quest right or makes it sound like my 2 year old wrote the script.

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users