Posted 11 June 2014 - 11:18 AM
The Trade chat has grown up into the civilized automated environment.In this update we present the long-awaited auction house! You can view auctions by speaking with James at the Factory or Alan in the Police Department.
We have added a new heavy sniper rifle (minimum lvl 9) DSR50, the younger brother of Barrett M99. The new rifle is available to craft, rent or can be obtained via NPC drops. We have removed all of the VG weapons, these will be added back in to the game as high-tech weapons for high level players in a later update. Below is a list of all the new weapons that have replaced the VG weapons. Please note these weapons will have the same damage and stats as the old VG weapons but new models.
VG shotgun -> Remington 870
VG Assault Rifle -> Galil
VG Sniper Rifle -> Steyr Scout
VG Pistol -> Norinco 77b
VG Grenade Launcher -> Milkor
We also replaced the PSG1 automatic sniper rifle with the M40A5 bolt action sniper rifle.
• For all sniper rifles, except the Barrett M99, the damage has been increased by 5-10%.
• The Snap shot minimum range has been increased; even for the Barret-M99.
• Barrett M82 has had its mobility increased from 60 to 62.
• Dragunov SVD's minimum range for an Aimed was decreased from 29 to 25.
• SR25's maximum range for an Aimed shot was increased from 40 to 44.
• Barrett M99's minimum range for an Aimed shots was increased from 27 to 32.
• M40A5's (ex-PSG1) minimum range for an Aimed shot was increased from 27 to 30.
• For All assault rifles, except the AK47, the minimum range for an Aimed shot and/or Snap shot was increased by 1-2 meters.
• The Scar, AK47, Steyr AUG A1, Steyr AUG A3 have had their Clip Size increased by 30, Ammo Included increased by 60 and Reload AP usage to 25.
• TMP damage was decreased by 4.
Events and quests
• Event "Dance on a minefield": the mines have had their damage increased and 2 mines will now appear at once after 5 rounds.
• Quest "Detoxication": the "neutralizer" has had their mobility increased.
• Added a new universal inventory window, or "Bags" that only items are displayed instead of showing your character as well, by pressing the hot key B.
• All items can now be moved freely between available (empty) cells of the inventory and your new arrangement will remain when the inventory is closed.
• All windows which use the player inventory in any way, such as Trading or the Merchant or the Warehouse, were changed and now use a separate window. The Warehouse window (personal and clan) is now bigger. The trading windows transaction sides have now changed places (your inventory will show on the right side).
• The skills window is now expanded, and it's icons have become smaller.
• Character information window now automatically adjusts the battle participants list size.
• Manual aiming (using the shift key) has had its crosshair changed to a better one.
• The battle chat now switches automatically to the location chat after a battle finishes.
• Players getting stuck on ladders, only certain issues fixed for now.
• The Help and Trade chats have been fixed, they were having an issue not appearing for some.
• Some skill effects, that were not properly showing the effects, have been fixed.
• The issue of attempting to drag items to the warehouse after withdrawing the item, has been fixed.
• Stackable items not stacking/counting (ex: for collector quests) is corrected.
• Path finding errors have been fixed on some maps.
0 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users