8 replies to this topic

lachris

lachris

• Pip
  • Active Posts 1
  • Character:lachris

Hi

My friend and I have tried to start a multiplayer game, but with no luck

We are in a party together, we see each other around the factory and world map, but are unable to join each others games, though the empty player slot is right there.

So my question - Is it necessary to get to a specific level? or is the function not ready yet? (are the game dead?)

Versyse

Versyse

Kosher

• Mods
  • PipPipPipPip
  • Active Posts 138
  • City:Вирсавия
  • Character:Versyse

To play PvP, you both must have at least one level 4 mercenary. You can still play PvE together tho. To do so, one of you should create a quest mission (first check if it is playable by two or more players, because there are some missions that are solo) or a basic farm mission, the other player has to join the matchmaking by entering the yellow rhombus that is generated once a player has created a battle.

Three steps for that are:
1. Get to the global map and go to an NPC faction that you want to farm.

2. On the left side of the screen, choose to create either the quest you took from Jack or a regular battle and click continue in the popped up match details window.

3. Call your friend to join you through the yellow rhombus.

You also should join a group by an invitation from one to another, this way you will both share the loot, by a loot share system that was set by the party leader.

אם ראית את המכשולים בדרך – סימן שהורדת את העיניים מהמטרה

Iriminage

Iriminage

• Members
  • Pip
  • Active Posts 3
  • Character:Iriminage

Hello, I'm level 4 but struggling to reach level 5. It seems that it is needed to complete few missions in coop with another players, however there is too little players playing and nobody is joining. Anybody wanna join me? Send me a message.

Edited by Iriminage, 08 September 2018 - 21:15 PM.

Zeta

Zeta

Демиург

• Roots
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Active Posts 3720
  • City:Санкт-Петербург
  • Character:Zeta

You can do solo quest multiple times. It will be counted for progress... 

Неполиткорректен, нетолерантен и зол.

Versyse

Versyse

Kosher

• Mods
  • PipPipPipPip
  • Active Posts 138

Hello, I'm level 4 but struggling to reach level 5. It seems that it is needed to complete few missions in coop with another players, however there is too little players playing and nobody is joining. Anybody wanna join me? Send me a message.

You don't have to complete specific missions to progress, you can simply farm bot fractions that you are able to easily defeat. Tho completing missions will have additional bonuses such as unlocking the next friendly locations, with more missions and items waiting for you there.

Also you can buy an experience booster to level up faster.

Iriminage

Iriminage

• Members
  • Pip
  • Active Posts 3

Yep, I'm level 5 now. I'd like to try PvP but no players present.

Versyse

Versyse

Kosher

• Mods
  • PipPipPipPip
  • Active Posts 138

Which server are you playing on?

Iriminage

Iriminage

• Members
  • Pip
  • Active Posts 3

I am on EN/RU/PL.

Versyse

Versyse

Kosher

• Mods
  • PipPipPipPip
  • Active Posts 138

I see, well, it's not that there aren't any players.. there are enough players to play PvP in this server (it's kind of the "main" server), especially in the everyday events. Problem is that most players are high level.. and you can't find a match because there is no one at your level for PvP.. once you'll reach level 7-8, I think you will be finding enemies, and the further you level up, the faster you'll find a match. Tho it also depends on the grade of your items and your rank, so, try to equip some good items, level up some more and you'll be good to go.

I'd also suggest you to play the "Little flags for juniors" event, there you'll have more chances to get queued up with someone, not to mention you'll most likely both have the same skills and abilities, in measures of game style and game knowledge.. so you probably won't be playing against someone who is a long time in this game and is more experienced.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users