Photo

Can no longer see bandit showdown (levels 4-7) on EU server (server 2)

• Please log in to reply
7 replies to this topic

FallenAngelus

FallenAngelus

• Pip
  • Active Posts 4
  • Character:Fallenangelus

Good evening Zeta and the dev's, 

I have been playing the game for a few years now on and off, and am trying to spark some interested in server 2 since it died about a year ago. However, I no longer see the bandit showdown PvP for some reason, although I have level 6 and 7 units (Prestige). Is this a bug Zeta, or normal after going prestige with my units?

Would appreciate any help with this.

Cordially, 

Fallen Angelus

Zeta

Zeta

Демиург

• Roots
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Active Posts 3621
  • City:Санкт-Петербург
  • Character:Zeta
This mode require low level of the main character, not only merc. I mean - this mode supposed to work only for beginners.

Неполиткорректен, нетолерантен и зол.

FallenAngelus

FallenAngelus

• Pip
  • Active Posts 4

This mode require low level of the main character, not only merc. I mean - this mode supposed to work only for beginners.

I understand, thank you for the response Zeta. Also, will you guys bring back the PvP events in server 2 in the future?

Zeta

Zeta

Демиург

• Roots
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Active Posts 3621
  • City:Санкт-Петербург
  • Character:Zeta
On server2 extremely low population now. Even not enough for events. I'm advice to all play on main server.

Неполиткорректен, нетолерантен и зол.

nightmarish

nightmarish

Elder Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • Active Posts 824
  • Character:nightmarish

I understand, thank you for the response Zeta. Also, will you guys bring back the PvP events in server 2 in the future?

So why do you like EU server that much? I`ve deleted inactive clan members so you can invite the new ones, but is it worth to play at EU server now? What is your motivation? You don`t like the excess of russian talk at server1? We can handle it... create your own clan at main server, I`ll join it. Or I can give u mine at serv1. So we`ll talk only english inside the clan.

FallenAngelus

FallenAngelus

• Pip
  • Active Posts 4

So why do you like EU server that much? I`ve deleted inactive clan members so you can invite the new ones, but is it worth to play at EU server now? What is your motivation? You don`t like the excess of russian talk at server1? We can handle it... create your own clan at main server, I`ll join it. Or I can give u mine at serv1. So we`ll talk only english inside the clan.

I thought it was a good strategy to attract interest from Western players in Lost Sector Online, that is all. But since server 2 has been dead for so long, I do believe it is a good idea to merge server 2 into server 1 and have just one server again like in the past. 

nightmarish

nightmarish

Elder Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • Active Posts 824
  • Character:nightmarish

I thought it was a good strategy to attract interest from Western players in Lost Sector Online, that is all. But since server 2 has been dead for so long, I do believe it is a good idea to merge server 2 into server 1 and have just one server again like in the past. 

The point is that one eu game site is resposible for eu server advertising and getting some % for all eu server player`s spendings... So... I guess they might have kind of a contract with the LST.

FallenAngelus

FallenAngelus

• Pip
  • Active Posts 4

The point is that one eu game site is resposible for eu server advertising and getting some % for all eu server player`s spendings... So... I guess they might have kind of a contract with the LST.

That is unfortunate. And let me clarify why I was playing in server 2 nightmarish. I have no problem playing in server 1, I have been playing the game since 2014. My reason for playing in server 2 was to help the new players learn the game and to give them a clan so they wouldn't leave. However after 2 or 3 weeks, new players would always leave because the server is empty, it is a disadvantage to have the second server because all new players jump on server 2 and then leave the game because it is a dead server...

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users