Cannot Access Auction House

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

drackmore

drackmore

• Pip
  • Active Posts 3
  • Character:Drackmore

Basically as the title states, I've done all that I can think of to try and fix the issue but every time I try to access the Auction House, in either the Foundry or Police Station, the game crashes and as far as I can tell no crash log is generated, unless I'm looking in the wrong place and I checked both the Installation folder and the appdata/roaming/Lost Sector folder as well to no avail.

So far I've tried reinstalling the game twice now, once from the full installer from the Google Drive download and another using the Launcher to download everything. Though maybe it was because I wasn't level 5 or in the police station, both still crash me. Tried this on both the RU & EU servers and both crash.

I searched the forums and saw nothing that would indicate the removal of the auction house unless I missed it by chance.

ShowMeTheMoney

ShowMeTheMoney

Proven Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • Active Posts 274
  • Character:MagnusManIII

If you play in windowed mode try in fullscreen. should help

drackmore

drackmore

• Pip
  • Active Posts 3

If you play in windowed mode try in fullscreen. should help

Yup, that did do it alright, thanks.

Zeta

Zeta

Демиург

• Roots
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Active Posts 3392
  • City:Санкт-Петербург
  • Character:Zeta

What is your screen resolution in window mode and game resolution? What is your operation system?

Неполиткорректен, нетолерантен и зол.

drackmore

drackmore

• Pip
  • Active Posts 3

What is your screen resolution in window mode and game resolution? What is your operation system?

Well ShowMeTheMoney's solution worked, but my windowed resolution is set to 1360x760 (16:9) on a Windows 8.1 OS

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users